What's inside my bag?

Featured post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers


What's inside my bag?
Moisturizer to moist my beautiful flower
Concealer, propagates the new me
Eyeliner, the black limit to slice off  your advantage 
Mascara, prevents from touching a single strand of my hair
Scented geranium body, to rise the horizon of flaming voice inside me
I dress, I walk on thistle pump to give a thump 
It's not about opulence, it's an opportunity to carry myself
Along with me 
Want to know
What's inside my bag?






Pictures are from Baggit leading Indian Bags and accessories designers and manufacturers. 

I dedicate this to every women who have encountered with #MeToo situation. 

I would also love to appreciate and admire the lady Nina Lekhi  behind Baggit for her ferocious brimming confidence to express her own shrewdness.



I have written this content on my own interest to appreciate the brand above.
This is not a paid content.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warrior FireWomen

Theme Reveal #AtoZ Challenge

Life by the Window Seat