Six minutes of fame


I want to be famous
I want to be an icon
I want millions of heart to shout my name
I want those millions to shed tear on my funeral
I want to break records
I want to hear gossips and scoopwhoop news 
I want to snatch that number one position
I want to scribble my name as an autograph
I want to have BMW m5 
I want to be remembered forever
Then I realized that fame comes with hindrance of solitary
No one knows, and will ever know
Because I have become three dimensional figure with
No flaws
No regret
No insecurities
With no time to spend on my time
Can't understand anything about what I've become
Six minutes of fame
All I need is
Scattered village with cluster of whitewashed mud brick homes
Cuddled amid green barley fields.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warrior FireWomen

Theme Reveal #AtoZ Challenge

Life by the Window Seat