Lesser of two evils


I relaxed myself sitting on the couch playing tom & Jerry game on mobile
Doorbell rang, I sluggishly opened the door
I saw 3 members standing a woman, a man and a little girl
Who are they actually? How can I describe?
The lady looked gorgeous, her supernova eyes, hair radiating like sunrays, candy apple lips
With her harmonious voice, she introduced herself -‘I’m your existing problem’
Uff! You are already making party in my life as a DJ creating lots of hiccups,
What else do you need?
I’m sorry these days; I stayed outside your wall. It’s time to reveal inner depth of the problem at epicentre of your home she replied
My heart weighed like a lock waiting for its key to release
Authority was approved to her to enter my life
I’m a girl who believes karma is a boomerang
She hopped to queue the playlist in my life.


With beardless cheeks and chin scarcely needed a razor with a clear sky blue eyes looked into me and said I’m your happiness
OMG!! Thanks for coming into my life after a very long period
Can you please give me your remnants, I’m starving without you
Lips are cracked with dryness, please water me
Kick off those two ladies in my life, so that I could marry you and I would stay as yours forever
I laughed out loud, he said see I've given you the happiness that’s all for today Bye!!
My heart felt like a corked soda bottle unable to breathe its bubbles.


Next, the little girl full of light from the moment she arrived snuggling to reach her mother sitting inside my home
Inside and out, she’s is growing into a remarkable beautiful young woman
I figured out she’s my future problem yet to grow larger
She welled up her eyes to reach her momma, I lifted her with care and asked “Can you give me the hint of which variety of problem do you belong”?
She smirked and said “Marriage”
Lesser of two evils murmured my shadow,
I smiled and felt something promised or desired that I welded the bond of mother (existing problem) and daughter (future problem)
Happiness rushed towards me and said thanks for giving a space for my family without any hesitation and fear
Im gonna stay with you forever until my wife and daughter leaves you
I stood there still dumbfounded with the moment of real happiness after very long days
My eyes watered and lips felt the salty wetness

Welcome life problems, to enjoy the real happiness


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warrior FireWomen

Theme Reveal #AtoZ Challenge

Life by the Window Seat