Once During rainy Days Wow prompt



Once during a rainy day, I became a plant to prosper my skin without the service of green trends.

Once during a rainy day,I became a peacock to open up my shy feathers to dance on song "Baarish" as a 
"Half girl peahen"

Once during a rainy day,I became a samosa so that my air fryer comes to life without suffering from Saffola.

Once during a rainy day, I became a rain(bow) from my casual shirt brand arrow to pair up with cupid.

Once during a rainy day,I became a umbrella,that my cramps and bloody are protected by Bella pads.

Once during a rainy day,I became a thunder to fetch my dry clothes from getting wet with the stamina of usain bolt.

Once during a rainy day, I became fan regulator to control my speed.

Once during a rainy day,I became drizzle to control chillness with appy fizz.

Once during a rainy day,I became a frog to croak out to comfy myself on the soft bed and blanket.


This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.’




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warrior FireWomen

Theme Reveal #AtoZ Challenge

Life by the Window Seat