• I'm happy when moon brightens the dark sky.
  • I'm happy when I see humanity alive.
  • I'm happy when relations don't ask "When are you getting married? "
  • I'm happy when I read books to dream.
  • I'm happy when my selfie looks dashing without any filters.
  • I'm happy when I wear eyeliner as a border to stop shedding tears.
  • I'm happy when I see snail crawling boldly from it's shell.
  • I'm happy when the movie "Wonder Women" has wondered every men's heart.
  • I'm happy when my friends surprises me with gifts wrapped under shells.
  • I'm happy when candy clouds pour sweet and pure water.
  • I'm happy when I smell Biriyani prepared by momma.
  • I'm happy when Sunday arrives to make me sleep.
  • I'm happy when I help needy people.
  • I'm happy when I see ants doing teamwork.
  • I'm happy when I see myself on mirror.
  • I'm happy when I see black and white making best pair.
  • I'm happy when I touch my scars,that has taught me a lesson.
  • I'm happy when strangers give a flexible smile to me.
  • I'm happy when music soothes my pain.
  • I'm happy when I feel proud of being a women.
  • I'm happy when human life teaches me a lot.
  • Finally I'm happy to write for BlogAdda every week.
This post is a part of Write Over Weekend an initiative for Indian bloggers by BlogAdda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warrior FireWomen

Theme Reveal #AtoZ Challenge

Life by the Window Seat