It's time for an interview! I love interviewing Celebrity Bloggers because it gives a chance to learn and aspire. Here I have interviewed one such blogger whom I have got impressed upon her Words,Style, Courage, Writing and Intellect. About the Celeb Blogger: She is an Interior Designer, Photographer, travel freak, a blogger and a mad hoarder of stationary and butterflies more than that she has got mammoth sized crush on SRK. She is none other than A Huge Shout Out to 📣 🌿 SHALINI BAISIWALA 🌿 Who blogs on http://shalzmojo.in/ . Her journey for blogging begun with letter writing hobby as a kid and now a serious blogger. She loves to read fantasy fiction. A day dreamer who loves to sip a good wine to add flavors and essence to her strong goals. She has taken time off her busy schedule to answer my quirky questions to engage in conversation wit...
u have written brave words bout brave , but i didnt know this word zaftig , looked it in dictionary , its meaning was written as an attractive plump woman .......
ReplyDelete