You made me Omnishambles


One stormy evening, I met her again. My heart turned into a dark red rose with veins pumping blood to my leafy eyes to blow my breathe,so that her silky hair flies beautifully in air. My legs are rooted strongly in earth to feel her anklets sound. My nails were as clear as a mirror to hold her reflection. My brain watered my thorny hairs to enrich my purity and handsome to make her fall for me. She laughed loudly with sweet notes of music,which reached my ear drum to start it's new musical notes. My buttons and tie are penetrating inside me asking shall I be her ear stud and ribbon to her shiny cascading hair. 

Hey girl you made me Omnishambles in all my works with your magnetic power.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warrior FireWomen

Theme Reveal #AtoZ Challenge

Life by the Window Seat