Tombstoning

     

I love tombstoning into dark forests. I hold tightly on each and every roots to fill my pouch with red wine. I hate sunlight penetrating through my shelter. So,I hide behind the caves of ear and under the bald neck slide. Have you found me? Who am I ? I'm irritating enemy of all school going children. I lie comfort,so they call me lice. What comes first to your mind on hearing the word lice,louse. Absolutely it's gonna be Eww!. Tombstoning from higher scaffold to intense afforest landscape is important in my life. Being a parasites is not an easier job,it's about taking lots of risks. Never fear of heights,jump with your courage.
Heights are eights with two zeros with loops of ups and downs.
A large message from tiny headed lice.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warrior FireWomen

Theme Reveal #AtoZ Challenge

Life by the Window Seat