#ClickAndBlogAStory



Family is a beautiful god's gift,where we humans feel paradise when we are alive.
A family portrait in living room brings a 
opulent look to a home.Everyday my heart and brain flatters it's wings to fly around their feet to get their blessings.
A person's life is fulfilled when he has got a fun filled family with a positive
confidence that he is not lone to rule his life.My family makes me reach my miles bossily.I have got many families in my circle of life specially friends,neighbors, social media friends,and even strangers sometimes becomes your close family.



I'm writing this post for #ClickAndBlogAStory for the prompt FAMILY with @dewcool & @slimexpectations

Comments

  1. Very well written Shraesta:)
    Thankyou for linking with us #Click&blogastory

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Warrior FireWomen

Theme Reveal #AtoZ Challenge

Life by the Window Seat