CHARADES WITH SHRAES


Interviews are exciting and desire inducing to the readers and mostly for interviewers.

Here, I'm blissed-out to introduce my good friend Abhinaya Ganeshan,who has got amazeballs in her hand bag to throw all over her path to walk with her bold and beautiful wedges. She is young tireless Production Manager, living in Chennai. Be sure to read through the interview to see how Abhinaya is monetizing and growing her life and work to new levels.

Tell us about yourself
I am Abhinaya Ganeshan. Working in an event management company called Flash E at Nandanam in Chennai. I am basically a viscom graduate. And I'm a person who don't like to sit and work. I can't handle table chair kind of jobs. So that's the thing which made me to get into this profession. And also my passion started since my college days. I was specialized in film production in my college.

What are your Leisure interests?
I love chatting with people. May be that also comes as a hobby. I am a people's people. I Guess!! other than that I love Oil painting, Acrylic painting. I love travelling and I do photography. I have studied basic level of photography in Ambitions4 Academy which is in chennai and also the best one in Chennai. And may be that's why some of my pictures which I shot came out well in my profile. I love wandering with my camera lonely. Also sometimes I love riding my bike,with a loud music playing through my earphones. I love to write quotes. Write something which is literally making my soul come out. Apart from that I am working in an NGO called 6mb Aarambi. And I do Yoga which is my major addiction in life.

How was your school and college days?

 I have a huge circle of friends in School even though it was a very strict kind of school. And regarding College Days, I felt it's totally different from School. Started Understanding the Adulthood. Understood what is society than understanding what is college life.People in college were completely different from the society I was brought up in my school. I was seen like a strict and reserved type in my 1st year of college and later in 3rd year totally changed into a fun person.

How much does your Family and Friends mean to you?

As a background from a Media Course in College, I was first not allowed to do things freely. My parents really got worried when I come home late. Especially my dad.As every daughter says,I am a Daddy's girl. Yes,he was working in abroad. He is my everything and still he is actually to open up he is a cancer patient. He is under treatment now. I was actually planning to do my PG in Abroad. But you know? There is something called destiny. It's fine to be with dad, when he needs me. That's how my path changed from studies to job. 

Friends are my big support in my life. I have a huge set of friends, who support me even if I am cranky. And even if I keep on blabbering something and they are good advisers. I really started missing my friends after college.

Describe your job on being Production Manager?

 I have to do everything to arrange an event and also after the setup , I have to make sure the event goes smooth and also ends up in a very nice way. We have got dead end pressure at times.That too during the setup of the events. Or also may be during getting approvals about the event from the client. And I love this pressure. Because no words can explain the feel when i get, after an event is over in a good way and I sleep after so much days after working for the event. I love getting tired, so yea!!

Challenges you face being a women Production Manager?

I love the challenge of working in a male dominated firm. They don't see differences while working in this field. I stay in places outside my house at times. And I usually be with men only,whenever I am working and even when I am traveling I will be the only woman in the entire event, except cleaning maids. I love being in that challenge, which makes me more strong.

What are you known for?
I'm known for myself!! Haha.. seriously!!
For my attitude and my boldness!! 

Having a bad day, how do you manifest that?
Being a human, I get easily frustrated and start listening to music which makes me so calm and brings back normal me.

How should a working women maintain her health? What's yours?
Health is the most important thing for any women to take care in life. It's better that every women should start maintain from her schooling.Mine is always Yoga. Wanted to be a Yogini always!

Tell me about a project or accomplishment that you consider to be the best?
Production Designing Project to do the Set Up of a Slum.

Funniest things that took place during your events?
Language problem plays a comical role in our events. 

Your contribution to 6MB Arambi NGO
I have been working as a very young teen member of the NGO and I was the assistant photographer for the events conducted by 6mb.

Which animal do you like and why?
I love koalas. They sleep for 18 hours,which I really wanted for very long time.

If I peep inside your bag, what could I witness?
My earphones,wallet,lip balm, ID card,sanitary napkin. Simple!

What have you learnt from this world?
Not to depend on others, stand on my own.

Coffee or Tea? and why?
Green Tea. Love it with Lemon squeezed. Makes me feel so refreshed and the sour taste which I love to have in tip of my tongue.

Are you a bookworm? If yes who is you favorite author?

Just beginning to be a book worm. I don't have a specific favorite kind of author. Currently, I'm  reading "The Wildings" by Nilanjana Roy.

Story behind 'Those Madrasi Tales'
It's a page created by people from different backgrounds. Started from a very small conversation about the city we live and yet it's still on more surprises to the page followers and do follow our page in Instagram.Hope it's gonna grow interesting. And I'm sure it makes people go craze about Madras.

A message to the readers
Talents are encouraged and accepted to be included / take part in the Team 'Those Madras Tales'.

Finally, how was my bullet of questions?
Really good, enjoyed every moment of answering. Thank you so much for your wishes.
Keep supporting us. 

To admire and appreciate Abhinaya Ganeshan works  

Do Follow her on:
Abhinaya Ganeshan  Instagram


Singara Chennai welcomes you my readers to discover sense of achievements scattered all over our domain. 







Comments

  1. Abhinaya seems like a really interesting young woman. Thanks for sharing about her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abhinaya seems to be full of life. Enjoyed reading her interview

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know about Abhinaya. I like the way this generation women are working in male dominated fields and working independently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this interview. It's always interesting to read how another woman lives, especially when she belongs to a different culture, and lives in a different land. ProBlogger Challenge #3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love interview post , there is so much to know about the other person. also few of the answer i so funny. specially the 18 hour sleep one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abhinaya..you are a motivation to a lot many ...keep that boldness on!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Warrior FireWomen

Theme Reveal #AtoZ Challenge

Life by the Window Seat