Delicious Licious




It was a weekend. I stood from my bed with slothy eyes and walked towards the bathroom and started thinking what to cook today for three times. I flushed out my toxins and came out to relax myself in the couch. I took out my lifeline(mobile) and started to check out the notifications from instagram pages. Fortunately, one particular page navigated me to licious page. Their posts voraciously flooded my mouth. I immediately browsed into their official website, to my dreadful awe I loved their dedication and exclusive way of designing and presentation of website to fulfill the customers tummy with meat meal. You know what they have got?? Marinades, cold cuts, country chicken, meat mince, crabs,lobsters, spreads and pickles and lot more to bring twist of taste to our tongue.

To be honest I don't trust such online stores easily. So, I thought of ordering a seafood to check out their order taking process, offers and coupons, delivery time, tracking the order,delivery packaging and finally the freshness of the seafood. 

Within few hours of order, I received my seafood. My eyes turned into a fish and started to swim with joy and amaze looking on to their neat and stylish packaging. Yes, the fish was super clean with fresh smell.


   
I totally loved their passion and love towards their job to serve the customers. I loved their manual booklet along with fish to know about their vacuum pack of meats. Creativeness of portraying customers pic on delivery box is top notch. I had a wonderful experience as well a great inspiration with LICIOUS .A huge shout out to Vivek Gupta and Abhay Hanjura. 

I have blogged about licious online store of meat and seafoods on my personal interest of appreciation. This is not a paid content. 

I'm a socio butterfly who enjoys and loves to pat the back of good creators and talented workers and motivators of our world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warrior FireWomen

Theme Reveal #AtoZ Challenge

Life by the Window Seat