I snored, you cared papa.


Dear Daddy,
Why do you have to leave me when I was so young?
I need you always here by my side
You are so selfish for leaving me,
Thoughts and memories isn't enough dad
I don't even have a clue that life is too tough


You scream through the house and kicked up hurdles as an ostrich,
Your kisses and  unbearable love, 
Your thankfulness to God for the food,
Daddy can't make up for those moments we spent stealing pickles at the store. 
I don't mean to make then sound so low but,
There's no way without speaking these true words.


You were the scruffy plumber 
I'm still missing the man I used to call Daddy
Now I'm pampering my soul wishing all the times back
The times that I had a father who taught me how to conquer life.
..............
Now I realized
That My Hero
Is gone





Comments

  1. I like that you used sort of poetry in story telling. Good take on the photo prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully expressed Shraesta...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Warrior FireWomen

Theme Reveal #AtoZ Challenge

Life by the Window Seat