It's time for an interview! I love interviewing Celebrity Bloggers because it gives a chance to learn and aspire. Here I have interviewed one such blogger whom I have got impressed upon her Words,Style, Courage, Writing and Intellect. About the Celeb Blogger: She is an Interior Designer, Photographer, travel freak, a blogger and a mad hoarder of stationary and butterflies more than that she has got mammoth sized crush on SRK. She is none other than A Huge Shout Out to 📣 🌿 SHALINI BAISIWALA 🌿 Who blogs on http://shalzmojo.in/ . Her journey for blogging begun with letter writing hobby as a kid and now a serious blogger. She loves to read fantasy fiction. A day dreamer who loves to sip a good wine to add flavors and essence to her strong goals. She has taken time off her busy schedule to answer my quirky questions to engage in conversation wit...
Comments
Post a Comment