Jumbrella love on Summer



Will you be a dome to protect my body, will your palette bring colorful feelings to shatter my wails away. Be a shield to protect me from blazing sun. When breeze pulls me with its natural power will you breathe hard to rescue me. Will you feel my pleasant smell from my fingers that rakes my hair every time I comfort under your shade. When I see a luminous ring cloud around the sun, I hop to rest under you. My complexion makes me look Juvenal because you sacrifice for me.
I admire your Ruches which tickles my heart to say gratitude for protecting me from UV rays in all seasons.



Comments

  1. Yes, I love a Jumbo Umbrella to protect me from the blazing sun. Love the poetic ode.
    My Virtual Vineyard

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Warrior FireWomen

Theme Reveal #AtoZ Challenge

Life by the Window Seat