Be My Snowflake

           LOVE YOU MY VALENTINE

How could you not know
How much my eyes love the sight of
Your beard and moustache brushing against 
My blush cheek to give a natural radiance 
I saw forever in your eyes
My one and only unknown love, 
How much my nose love the smell of
Your cologne scented collar of your shirt 
My heart beat decreases with increasing altitude 
My one and only unknown love, 
How much my tactile lips love the taste of
Kisses you cram on me
How much my fingers love the touch of
Your tenderness and intensity of warmth 
How much my toes love to rest on
Your feet to step in closer
Why wouldn't you know that my rib caged heart has flewn into your's
Let's play piquet, by sharing our happiness 
Let our love emulate as a cirrus, precipitating snowflakes  
No more acrid storm and acid rain in our flower 
My life signifies nothing but you, 
Let us jump and witness together our wrinkling face 
With our unwrinkled heart forever 
Which we anointed the sweet smell of lillies of the field. 


I m writing this post towards #MagicOfLove contest by Novemberschild




Comments

  1. Love the imagery in your poem, had to look up a few words in the dictionary too 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the imagery in your poem, had to look up a few words in the dictionary too 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my post.Happy to receive a comment from you ☺

      Delete
  3. Love is like magic And it always will be. For love still remains Life's sweet mystery!! Love works in ways That are wondrous and strange And there's nothing in life That love cannot change!!


    I would like to express my appreciation for your dedicated participation in the #MagicOfLove contest. Wishing you good health and happiness in the years ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my💜inspiration of love💜
    I will participate in all your contests forever💞

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Warrior FireWomen

Theme Reveal #AtoZ Challenge

Life by the Window Seat